Monday, 5 March 2007

Day 9: Monday 5th March

Just when the weather looked a little more promising for the week, mother nature decided once again to send storms through the region. There was a small chance based on the cloud, wind and rain patterns in the morning that a gap in the weather might appear after midday. Teams were asked to be at Mt Borah at 1.30pm for a re-brief just in case. A large storm cell that quickly developed in the south at lunch time was on its way. The day was cancelled. To be valid the event needs 4 tasks. There have been 3 tasks so far and there are 4 potential days left.

Team results - NZ is now in 7th place. If team results were based on the best three pilots, rather than the teams best three flights for each day, then NZ would still be in 5th position....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that will be resolved by the next Worlds, but in the meantime, we all know you are beating them!

Fingers and toes crossed for one more task...

Cheers,

Kat.

Anonymous said...

And even with that handicap you're still beating Australia!

Neil said...

Fantastic effort so far - well done!!